Texas UFO Phenomenon
A collection of the latest UFO footage from Texas which has recently become a UFO hotspot.
Eagle Ford is a hot spot for oil, but in the past few weeks it has turned into the mother ship for UFO sightings. It seems Cotulla, Texas has become ground zero for UFOs in the past few weeks—if recent YouTube postings can be believed.
Several videos have been posted on YouTube showing different sightings in the Cotulla area. One UFO video was posted two days ago. The Mutual UFO Network is a national organization that investigates UFO sightings.
MUFON says they have been getting a lot of calls from South Texas. The group says they can solve 80 to 90 percent of the cases they follow. It's the other 10 percent that they get excited about. "Probably the fireballs— we're not real sure what those are," said MUFON investigator John Cross. "We think they switched over to jet-powered drones."
MUFON says California, Texas and Detroit are the hot spots for sightings right now. They say the videos out of Cotulla this past week can be easily solved."It really doesn't display any unusual flight patterns of any kind, and as you watch the video towards the end you can clearly see all three of the beacons on the aircraft," Cross said.
Most Viewed UFO Videos
Ufo sighting in Cotulla tx
Kens 5 News Report
Incredible Mass UFO Sighting
UFO Triangle In El Paso,Texas
UFO Sighting New Years! Houston,TX
New Pyramid UFO in Midland,TX
UFO Flying Over Houston,TX
UFO Over Oil Rig in Cuero,TX
UFO Over Texas
UFO Over South Texas in Mission
UFO In Texas
Orange UFO Orbs Over Geneva,Texas
60 Foot UFO Lands At Eagle Ford,TX
UFO In Cotulla,TX
Submit your UFO video for analysis: firstname.lastname@example.org